New Online Banking System
We have taken our members’ suggestions into consideration for the new redesign of the Finex Mobile App and online banking system. Both offer the same look and feel and some exciting new features.
- Debit Card Controls – Activate your Finex debit card, turn it off/on or replace your card. All through our new self-service tools in Card Control.
- Travel Notes – Ability to easily notify us when you are traveling so, we can update our records including location fraud alerts.
- Added Security through a layered multi-factor approach in both online banking and our mobile app.
- A uniform look, feel and functionality – Most features are available in both online banking and the mobile app. You can log into both platforms and get the same seamless experience.
- More Features coming soon such as securely sending money through our partnership with Zelle, email and text alerts regarding your account, and an easier way to pay your Finex mortgage.
What do you need to do?
You will be able to access online banking as you usually do. It may look a little different than what you are use to. You will be able to find all of the services and actions you can take on your accounts on the left side-bar.
COMING SOON! Stay tuned for updates
First Time Logging In
You will be prompted to enter in your username and password even if it was saved before. If you don't remember it, you can choose the “Forgot Password” prompt in the home page of online banking. Answer the secure question to gain access.
If you have any questions or issues please check our FAQ here or contact us by filling out the form below. A Finex representative will get back to you right away. You can also call us at 860-282-0001 ext. 400.